Ask any great person and they will tell you that making it to success means being a survivor of negativity, bad experiences and those who pledge to help, but never do. How do you move on from those who held you back or refused to support you? The answer: living well.
Below this article is a power packed plan that kick starts you at living your dreams. Before you begin your quest, I challenge you to rise above any issues with self-esteem, failure or life challenges. if you don't deal with problems, they will hinder you.
Be the Star of Your Life!
Years ago, Destiny's Child topped the charts with their hit song "Survivor" right in the midst of the group's biggest scandal. Radio DJ's were making fun of them. Members of the group quit right before some of their biggest projects. In the midst of the worst times for the group, its members took a stand and chose not to lash out at all the people who poked fun at them and said they wouldn't make it. Instead they recorded "Survivor" a song about making it through a struggle. Today that song is one of the bands greatest hits with millions of sales worldwide. The members of that band went on to have great careers. I don't need to name them, just turn on the TV and read a fashion magazine and you will see them. If you're a business owner, entertainer or just someone who wants to be their best personal self, know that people will be critical without helping. People will try to tear you down and discourage you. Those with more power and money may be more intimidating, but through it all you must be a survivor. You can't give up. You must keep going and get the best revenge that exists, living well. When you see the negative person, give them a smile. If you have a party, invite them. Keep moving, pray for them and wish them well. When you feel intimidated think of these lyrics from the song. "I'm a survivor. I'm not gone give up. I'm not gone stop. I'm gone work harder. I'm a survivor I'm gone make it, I will survive and keep on surviving."
TIPS FOR LIVING YOUR DREAMS:
1. Write out all your goals
2. Surround yourself with positive things
3. Do NOT talk to negative people
4. Take and keep pics of you - you're a cutie! believe it and others will
5. Have lots of FUN - woo-hoo!!!
6. Read and study those who did the things you want to do
7. Develop tunnel vision, don't get distracted
8. Keep confidence high by focusing on your good qualities
9. Learn as much as you can about the things you want to do - become an expert!
10. DON'T GIVE UP! You CAN do it!
Aboout the author: Ms. Monica Link, is a writer, producer and performer. A former newspaper reporter, Ms. Link has written for National Mortgage News in New York City, worked as a merchandise seller and spotlight operator on Broadway, written, performed and produced theatrical stage shows for her company Link4productions. In addition to her stage work she works as a business and entertainment freelance writer. More information can be found on her website http://www.MonicaLink.blogspot.com
Article Source: EzineArticles.com: Monica_Link

No comments:
Post a Comment