Motivation is one of the lenses through which life can be viewed. It is the starting point to achieving goals as well as the wind in your sails that directs you to goal attainment. Achievement occurs in steps. Motivation is an important element that occurs not only at the beginning of each step, but must be maintained throughout each step of goal achievement. It also has to be there in order to maintain whatever it is you have achieved, whether that is losing weight, organizing your house, or something else.
This month, I shared some broad principles about motivation. I was deliberate in taking a wide view, in an attempt to reach people who are on different life journeys, and different levels. Hopefully, this information will help you with your goals, whether it is as simple as organizing your desk, or a longer-term life goal.
~~Debra Contreras
This month, I shared some broad principles about motivation. I was deliberate in taking a wide view, in an attempt to reach people who are on different life journeys, and different levels. Hopefully, this information will help you with your goals, whether it is as simple as organizing your desk, or a longer-term life goal.
~~Debra Contreras
No comments:
Post a Comment