--Debra Contreras
My name is Chris,
I am three,
My eyes are swollen.
I cannot see.
I must be stupid,
I must be bad,
What else could have made,
My daddy so mad?
I must be bad,
What else could have made,
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better,
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy,
Would still want to hug me.
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy,
Would still want to hug me.
I can't do a wrong,
I can't speak at all,
Or else I'm locked up,
All day long.
I can't speak at all,
Or else I'm locked up,
All day long.
When I'm awake,
I'm all alone,
The house is dark,
My folks aren't home.
I'm all alone,
The house is dark,
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come home,
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll just get,
One whipping tonight.
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll just get,
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car,
My daddy is back,
From Charlie's bar.
My daddy is back,
From Charlie's bar.
I hear him curse,
My name is called,
I press myself,
Against the wall.
My name is called,
I press myself,
Against the wall.
I try to hide,
From his evil eyes,
I'm so afraid now,
I'm starting to cry.
From his evil eyes,
I'm so afraid now,
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping,
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault,
He suffers at work.
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault,
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me,
And yells at me more,
I finally get free,
And run to the door.
And yells at me more,
I finally get free,
And run to the door.
He's already locked it,
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me,
Against the hard wall.
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me,
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor,
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues,
With more bad words spoken.
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues,
With more bad words spoken.
'I'm sorry!', I scream,
But it's now much to late,
His face has been twisted,
Into a unimaginable shape.
But it's now much to late,
His face has been twisted,
Into a unimaginable shape.
The hurt and the pain,
Again and again,
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
Again and again,
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops,
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless,
Sprawled on the floor...
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless,
Sprawled on the floor...
My name is Chris,
I am three,
Tonight my daddy,
Murdered me.
I am three,
Tonight my daddy,
Murdered me.
And you can help,
Sickens me to the soul,
If you read this,
and don't pass it on.
Sickens me to the soul,
If you read this,
and don't pass it on.
I pray for your forgiveness,
You would have to be,
One heartless person,
Not to be affected,
By this Poem.
You would have to be,
One heartless person,
Not to be affected,
By this Poem.
And because you ARE affected,
Do something about it!
So all I ask you to do,
Is pass this on!
Do something about it!
So all I ask you to do,
Is pass this on!
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE, Please Repost as 'Daddy ..... It hurts'
THE CHILD YOU SAVE MIGHT BE YOURS...
This isn't a nice one, not nice at all! But I'm not going o be the one to break the chain of awareness:
we all need to know. Keep your eyes open, always looking, and report
anything you even think might be child abuse!
I'd rather be wrong than silent!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment